Post 5: My future job

I think that I could work in many things how architect but i'm interested in structure or materials, also i like to project. For this I think I will work in a builder, architecture office or independent. Althought I think that any job in the beginnig will be good and I could learn from this. Take experience and I would like to finish working with sustainable materials and structures. Project households or works with that knowledge. I imagine that I will spend a lot of time in my job because in architecture it's like that, because there is so much to do. Outdoors I want have time for me, for my family and my interests. I have thought about work in other country but I am not so clear. So I will stay in Chile at the beginning, maybe in the future change the things. If my work allows me travel, I would love to do it. About my salary, in the first instance I want to earn more money and save for the future, and so enjoy my old age. I'm studing architecture for my skills and pleasures like draw, crafts, mats and physics. I like the wood and maybe I make furniture and wood constructions when I am older.

Comentarios