Post 3 "My favorite movie"


My favorite movie is "I am legend" directed by Francis Lawrence and main protagonist is Will Smith. He interpret a cientific that fight against infected humans to found the cure of the virus that it's affects the city. He has a dog who acompanies the whole mision until it dead infected. Personally, I like this movie because I love the apocalyptic movies. These show a different reality but not far from what can happen in the future. I'm always thinking about that, what will happen in the future? That's why I like these movies. The most recent movie that I saw is "Spiderman: far to home", I enjoyed the movie because it was about the life after that Thanos came to the planet Earth and Ironman died. I'm sad because Ironman is not :( . I recommend it if you like the Marvel movies. I must to say that I love to see movies, so if you have movies to recommend me, do it please! Here are other suggestions, I hope you enjoyed them! 
- Bastards without glory 
- The revenant
- Pulp Fiction 
- Inception 
- Burn out
- Back to the future 1 2 3

Comentarios

  1. I really like that movie but I feel very sorry when the dog dies :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. a lot of people says me that i should watch this movie,and like you recommend it,i will take time to watch it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like this movie! I have seen it many time, it´s sad when the dog dies.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi! I also like this movie, I just don´t like where the dog dies.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I like this movie too!! Their plot it's so interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I also like that movie, but like the first comment, i was sad too when the dog dies :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario