Post 7: Your bucket list

Resultado de imagen para tocando saxo

Hello everyone! Today I want to talk about my bucket list: 

-Travel around the world 
-Learn to play saxophone
-Learn to play guitar
-Have a home designed by me
-Learn breakdance
-Have a family 
-Learn everything

This is my bucket list for now, but I can include something in the future. About travel around the world, I traveled by airplane to Arica haha but it's a dream that I had (travel by airplane), I went only Perú and Bolivia. I would like to continue travelling America and travel to Europe, Asia and EEUU. 

I like so much the music of all kind and I would like to play guitar and saxophone. I imagine to playing saxo in my house designed by me in the south, watching the landscape with my family. I have thought to have a family but I don't know exactly how will be, so I will leave it to the Ricardo of the future haha. 

I imagine my home located in the south of Chile with a pool, a gym, a court and everything that I and my family need. Also I have thought in a sustainable construction and technology like domotic system but that depends my budget.

Also I like to dance and I think that learn breakdance will be very interesting and I could do. 

About learn everything, I think is very important for me know about everything a little because your mind is open for understand many way of life and about that the people think about something. The knowledge is power.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario