Post 8 : Summer plans

Hello everyone!
Today I will tell you that I have thought to do in this summer. I want to work all December and January, then February take vacations. I think to travel to south of Chile with two friends until now. We want to arrive in Punta Arenas by airplane and then go up north. I don't know much south. The idea is to get as far south as possible and travel up though Chile until Santiago walking with our bags. Maybe take us a truck on the road or something. I don't exactly how long will it take us because we aren't sure that way do it. We think to go to Torres del Paine and other places but we need to plan it. If you have any place you recommend me it'll be wonderfull! One of my friends accompanied me to backpack to Perú and Bolivia and now we will do the travel to the south. It'll be great! I believe it! I want to camp, tour, meet, drink beer and connect with nature.

Also I think to go out with my family but I don't know where. I hope that it will be a new place and can to learn a little more of this. The holidays with my family tend to be more relaxed and I need it because it has been a hard year. 

The rest of the time I plan to rest and watch series, if something more interesting doesn't come out. Also I have thought to go to beach at least a few days if I have the time.

Comentarios


  1. I would like to travel to Torres del Paine, it is one of my many dreams! I hope you can realize it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really like the south is very beautiful, I hope you can go to Torres del Paine :)

    ResponderBorrar

  3. I recommend you go to Queulat National Park and Hornopiren!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario