Post 4: Your Favorite Book


Hello people! I must say that I am not so fan of books but in the school my father forced me to read but I am grateful for that. A book that I remember is "Crónicas de una muerte anunciada" by Gabriel García Márquez. It liked me because, as the name say it, counts the story of a man who live various events before be killed finally. This story is interesting because all the people of the city know of the next murder except the man. Other books that I like are "La Ilíada y la Odisea" by Homero because it talk about Greek mythology and the relation between humans and gods in ancient times. The last book I read was "Hippie" by Paulo Coelho. It talk about a trip that a man do by bus in Europa in the 70's. It's good if you like to travel and know about how was life in the years 70's. I haven't a favourite autor but now I am searching something that read about architecture. I would like to read about structures, shapes of constructions and the evolution of architecture along the time. Also I'm interesed in oriental architecture and sustentable materials to built, for example bamboo.

Comentarios

  1. I was forced to read "Crónicas de una muerte anunciada" too, for the school it is so boring haha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also read that book and I liked it a lot, well, G.G Marquez is also an excellent author!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You have to see the work of Von Trong Nghia and the use that he give to the bamboo.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario