Post 1: Which country would you like to go to? why?

I would like to visit many countries like Italy, France or United because I'm interested in the architecture and this countries are very beautiful. Life is very different from what I know. Buildings, public spaces, people, environment and landscapes. But first I'd like to visit United States because I think it could be easier comunicate haha. I'm interested because this country had great changes in the history, for example Chicago. The first skycrapers were created in América after fire in Chicago in 1871, thanks to use of new materials that appeared in Industrial Revolution in Europe. 
Specially I would like to improve the language for travel for all over the world and know different countries, cultures and people. 
I think that I could to study in other country and I want to do it. The next year, I would like to exchange. Also I'd like to work in other country and live here, but I don't want to hurry. I feel that I have to learn a lot. 

Comentarios

  1. Wooow! I would like to visit the skyscrapers, the view should be great jajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It would be very interesting study in another country, especially EEUU.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario