Post 2: The best holydays

Althought I think that all the holydays are wonderful, for me the best hoydays were last year because I knew new countries, Perú and Bolivia. I went with my friend Andi and our bags, and money of course. We taked an airplane to Arica, then we passed to Tacna. Here we started the trip to the north of Perú to arrive in Bolivia. We knew many places and a little their culture. This holidays are very important for me because it's the first time that I travel by airplane. Also I don't know many countries, only Argentina, Perú and Bolivia. The trip was for one month, February. We were Machupiccu and Salar de Uyuni, I wanted to know a long time ago this places, it's a dream realized. I never forget the sensation that I felt when I was in Aguas Calientes, city before to arrive Machupichu. Be surrounded for giant mountains and the landscapes were beautiful. The trip was a constant aventure, we walked and ate so much, this is the best of the life!

Comentarios

  1. I've always want go visit those places, i hope one day i will enjoy as much as you did!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would like to make the trip you made with my friends, those places are too beautiful!!

    ResponderBorrar

  3. I would love to make that trip, one of my dreams is to meet machupiccu :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario